|Stable release 22|
|Platform||Java Virtual Machine|
|License||GNU Lesser General Public License|
SableCC is an open-source compiler generator (or interpreter generator) in Java. Stable version is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). Rewritten version 4 is licensed under Apache License 2.0.
SableCC includes the following features:
- Deterministic finite automaton (DFA)-based lexers with full Unicode support and lexical states.
- Extended Backus–Naur form grammar syntax. (Supports the *, ? and + operators).
- LALR(1) based parsers.
- Automatic generation of strictly-typed abstract syntax trees.
- Automatic generation of tree-walker classes.
- ^ SableCC / Files / 4-beta.4 2011-09-29
- SableCC website